Following steps are required to complete Online Application Process
1. You will be asked to fill the following items in the application form.
(Before you start filling the online application form, keep a jpg file of your recent colored passport size photograph for uploading in the form. The file size should not be more than 1MB and the file name should be of alphanumeric characters only, without any gap, dot or any other character in between.)Item Number 1: Full Name as in your Class 10 board examination certificate.
(Applicants seeking admission under any of the reserved categories SC, ST and OBC must produce appropriate category certificate at the time of counseling. Additionally, applicants seeking admission under OBC category must also obtain non-creamy layer certificate issued by appropriate authority after March 31, 2014.)Item Number 5: Check the box if belong to PD category.
(Select all five IISERs in order of preference. Applications with incomplete selection will not be accepted by the system.)
2. Some characters are not accepted in the form. These are: Single quote ( ' ), Double quote ( " ) and backslash ( \ ). The form will be returned for correction if these characters are found on the application form.
3. After submission of all the details, preview the form.
4. If you are not fully satisfied, then use edit button and revise/modify the Online Application Form entries.
5. After you are satisfied that all the entries are correct, click on the submit button on the preview screen.
6. After this submission, you will be given your Application Number and your Password to login to the admission website. You will be using this password for all subsequent access to the admission website.
(If you forget your password, go to Applicants Login page and click Forgot Password link. Password will be sent to you at the by email address provided by you.)
7. Close this page (but remember to save your Application Number and password).
8. For fee payment instructions Click Here. The application fee is Rs.600/- (for GEN/OBC) and (Rs.300/- for SC / ST).
9. For payment of Application Fee, please visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
10. After successful completion of the fee-payment process, a SBCollect Reference Number will be generate by the bank, save the SBCollect Reference Number for filling in the application form. The SBCollect Reference Number starts with DU.
11. Again open the admission website (www.iiser-admissions.in). Go to the Applicants Login page. You will be asked your Application Number and the Password to login.
12. Enter the SBCollect Reference Number obtained after online fee payment and the date of payment and click submit.
13. On Applicants Login, you will be prompted to upload you colored passport size photograph. Only jpg file format is accepted by the system. The file size should not be more than 1MB and the file name should be of alphanumeric characters only, without any gap, dot or any other character in between. Browse through your computer and upload your recent colored passport size photograph.
14. On successful completion of steps 8 to 13 mentioned above, you will be prompted to get your completed application. Print it on a good quality A4 size paper. These documents will be required at the time of counselling.
(If you are not satisfied with the quality of your photograph, go to the previous step and upload another photograph.)
15. The candidate and his/her parent/guardian must sign at the bottom of the PRINTED application. You are required to bring the completed application form at the time of counseling.
(Do not tamper the barcode printed on the application form.)
16. The application form link below opens the APPLICATION FORM in a new window and you can refer back to this instruction page if you so desire.